Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Getting Meshie! Implants and Mesh, the Perfect Combo..

I finally took the leap to combine Mesh and Implants! I am sooo tickled with the results too! I have a lot in the works, but this is the first set of releases... I thought it was time for a warm cozy sweater... ok maybe not that warm, but you get the idea.  I paired the sweaters with a great pair of mesh Trouser Jeans too! 

All of these items are available at Gatherings.



 Gatherings Mesh Nordic Sweater pictured with Lola implants for a little extra vavoom!

 
Look no implants!  Who knew?! ;)

 
Gatherings Nordic Crop Sweater is available in 4 colors, includes all 5 standard sizes
Optional implant appliers included (without on the left, with Lolas on right)


 Perfect pairing, Gatherings Mesh Trouser Jeans
 
What I am wearing:
Gatherings Mesh Nordic Sweater & Black Mesh Trouser Jeans. Shoes unreleased from Gatherings.
Hair: (braided) Truth Cheyene Ivory w/roots (boobie friendly if you have small implants), (messy updo) Truth Evelyn, (bottom) Magika Flourish
 
Promise more Meshie goodness soon!  Want a hint? Think casual business wear and evening gowns ;)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


No comments: