Thursday, October 11, 2012

Oktoberfest Anyone?

When I think of Oktoberfest, I think of the entire month of October... and well all fall to be honest!  Seems like a good excuse to be merry, drink perhaps a bit too much and most of all to socialize with friends! Oktoberfest is actually a 16-day festival that celebrates beer. It is held annually in Munich, Bavaria, Germany and generally starts in late September  and runs till the first weekend in October.  However, I say in secondlife we can do whatever we want!  These dresses are great fun for role playing and a bit of wenching too!

I realized this morning as I was thinking of what to wear, that I had never featured my dirndl dress :(  So here it is!  I made it for Petites Mesh Avatars, BosomMesh and of course for standard second life avatars with optional implant appliers.

 

 
The Pink Dirndl Dress comes with optional bonus clothing layer, chose from brown or tartan bodice!
Available for Petites, BosomMesh or standars second life avatars.
 
 
Especially sized for Petites Mesh Avatars, includes Bobby Sock Stilettos and implant appliers for the Busty Petite!

 
Available in all 5 colors for Petites, also for BosomMesh avatars too!

 
The Dirndl/Oktoberfest dress for standard secondlife avatars comes with optional implant appliers. This version also includes classic mary janes, thigh high stockings and knee high socks. Wear it with or without sleeves or bust layer (for implants)
 
 
 
 
 
To see pictures of other colors and the BosomMesh dress please visit my Flickr or check them out in world at Gatherings mainstore or Gatherings for Petites.  Oh, the BosomMesh is a little bit naughty ;).
 
What I am wearing:
 
Missing a few details at the moment but I can tell you that the hair for Biggie pics are both from Truth and the Petites hairs are both from  D!va :)

 

No comments: