Saturday, October 27, 2012

The Dirty Pillows Hunt is coming!

I am really really REALLY excited to announce that the Dirty Pillows Hunt is opening soon!  This is sure to be a great event for the busty community! There are 29 stores participating offering great busty friendly lingerie and sleep wear!



I am offering two gifts.. one for implant wearers (works without implants too!) and the other for BosomMesh.  YAY! 

I took some pictures (ok quite a few) using shadows and windlight settings which I usally don't do for ads. It was a lot of fun.. but i discovered that shadows are not a BosomMesh girls best friend.  I ended up with some really bad funky shadowing (just becuase it is transparent doesn't mean it doesn't cast a shadow at some angles o.O). So here are the implant ready pics :)





 
 
Come check out this great hunt and other sexiness at Gatherings
More colors coming soon!
 
 
What I am wearing:
 
Shape: Custom
Skin: SPANKED Light (custom)
Hair: Truth Sia Ivory
Lingerie : Gatherings
Implants: Lola Naturals


No comments: