Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Dolly Romper

I made the cute little sexy Dolly Romper for Petites, but had no idea how much fun it would be! This outfit snuck up on me and bit me, infecting me with a sense of childish playfulness with a little va-va-vavoom thrown in! Next thing I knew I was skipping around carelessly and then tossing my sweater aside ;).  Yep, the Dolly Romper comes with two versions... one romper and sweater combo and the other with just the suspendered romper! Naughty!  YAY!

The Dolly Romper is available in 4 colors & pairs nicely with the Gatherings
Petites Ultimate Stilettos!



What I am wearing:

Yabusaka Petites Mesh Avatar (custom skinned)
Dolly Romper from Gatherings
GD Petites Ultimate Stilettos (comes in tons of colors!) from Gatherings
Hair: Tameless Bethany (Black & White pack) - I am totally in love with this hair!

Happy Romping!

No comments: