Friday, November 9, 2012

Fairy Pretty!

Those of you who know me well, know that I am a real life pixie ;)... or so I am told.  I embrace the inner fairy and pixie with zeal!  I think that is why I love this new gown so much.  I spent a great deal of time putting this together, so I hope you love it as much as I do!

The Fairy Corset Gown comes with seven, (yes really!), seven skirts to mix and match, a cute pair of butterfly wings and implant appliers for both the standard second life avatar and petites!  I also did a BosomMesh release too!


Available in 4 color combinations with optional implant appliers as listed. 


Shown with Gatherings Strappy Laced Color Change Sandal


Petites includes clothing layer, 7 skirt layers, chest ruffle and wings
Includes optional implant appliers

Fairy Corset Gown for BosomMesh also available in 4 colors, 
includes clothing layers for all seven mesh bodies.

What I am wearing:
Skin (all pictures) from SPANKED
Hair: D!va Manon (totally resizable and menu controlled headband and jewels!)
Fairy Corset Gown and Strappy Laced Color Change Sandals from Gatherings

No comments: