Friday, August 31, 2012

Dance Fever!

Do you remember Dance Fever and Flash Dance?  Well that was the inspiration for this next outfit! I put together spandex leggings, a bandeau top and that essential off the shoulder cut up tee tied off to the side!  And here it is for Petites! 

 
Available for Petites Mesh Avatars  in 5 color combos. Shoes not included.



 
 
Shoes: Gatherings Color Change Strappy Sandals
Outfit: Gatherings Dance Fever (available in 5 colors)
Avatars: Yabusaka V1 Petite Mesh Avatar with custom skin
               Al Vulo Polly2 Choco (center)
Hair: Tameless Nadine (left)
         D!va Naomi-Onyx resized (center) -group gift
         Tameless Tatiana II -reds (right)
 
So... I know I promised this for BosomMesh bodies too, but am sorry to say I wasn't happy with how it looked on the bodies due to some flaws in the mesh :( I promise newness soon! Hugs to my busty friends!
 
Dance Fever for Petites available in 5 colors at Gatherings for Petites!
 
 


No comments: