Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Boobies Big & Lil!

Boobies!  Yes, I said it!  hehe... We all love them wether we are big or little... or at least we should!

I finally took the plunge and released a sexy little leather zip mini dress for not only Biggies (aka standard second life avatars) but also for Petites (those little adorable avies that are itty bitty) with implant appliers for both!  YAY!




This was a labor of love... love of leather, boobies and petites ;-P .  As many of you know I am a big fan of Lolas, and occassionally they are hard to texture for... this was one of those occassions, but I am very pleased with the results and I hope you are too!  Also featured in the pics (biggie version) is Universal Implants... which are growing on me... literally ;). hehe...


Leather Zip Mini Dress with Boots is available in 8 colors:
Black, Red, Blue, Magenta, Grey, Purple, Brown and Olive
for Second life avatars and Petites!  Appliers included in package!

Speaking of Busty Petites! I went a little old school and added my fav Vintage Dress for Petites and included appliers too!  Because petites deserve to be demure yet sexy too!  Take a look:



Find them in my mainstore, Gatherings... or on the Second life Marketplace
Also available for Biggies!


No comments: