Friday, November 1, 2013

I Believe.

I love me some Geek! I am a nerd... a geek ... are you?  LOL  Well show it with pride!

Brand spankin new from Gatherings and ONLY available at The BIG BOOBIE BIZARRE which is now OPEN! Come on by and check out  the fashions of 30 fantastic Busty designers all in one convenient location. While you're THere try your luck at over 35 Gacha, Midnight Madness, Lucky Chair and Random Prize FREEBIE machines! 

The I Believe. Longsleeve T is trans only of course, so you can share and trade with your friends!  The black and rainbow are rare. All tries are just 25L.  There are seriously lots of boards, gachas and MM boards so get over there!  NOW!  ☻

What I am wearing:  
Gatherings I Believe. Longsleeve T only availabe at Big Boobie Bizarre
Hair: Truth Astrid Platinum
Gaeline Mesh lashes Divina

No comments: