Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Rez Day Red Free Giftie!

So I rarely celebrate my Rez Day in Second life...but this year it hit me.. I've been here SIX years. Wow. I am so thankful for all SL has given me and wanted to give a little back. So I released a new dress for FREE!
Along with the dress (which you will find at the little party table), I placed a ton of items (30 items to be exact) at 50% off!  YAY!  It includes dresses, gowns, complete outfits, tops, sweaters, skirts all with Lolas (plus other implants) and some with Phat Azz appliers too! If you bought everything that was onsale you would save 3500L hehe! The sale will run until the weekend. To find sale items look for the cute little cake in the upper right corner :


Oh, however because of my vendor system you won't get any extra customer rewards but it does count towards your total purchases to earn a bigger discount in the future! ;)  Remember sale ends soon, as does the Freebie! So pop over and take a look around, and don't forget the 2 hunts currently taking place in Gatherings Mainstore!

No comments: