Thursday, October 10, 2013

Sleek fall warmth at Gatherings

How I looove pencil skirts, the warmth of a tight soft cable knit sweater to snuggle into and fall colors.

With that in mind I created these mesh Cowl Sweaters in fall colors like Acacia Purple with alichen green skirt, Vivacious Pink and charcoal or Mykonos Blue with a Turbulence grey/blue skirt. I also added Samba Red (my new Logo color! and Koi with Loden Green, as it seemed so festively fall! Available right now for only 100L$ at the Going Bust sidewalk sales going on now at the Cleavage sim. Note because this is already discounted GD rewards do not apply (it is a vendor thing which I cannot change :( sorry!).

The skirt is partial mesh and like the skirt comes in 5 standard sizes! The shoes are not included but available separately at GD mainstore!

What I am wearing:

Gatherings Cowl Sweater & Pencil skirt (available in 6 colors)
Gatherings Bianca light color change shoes
Truth Sassy 2 Ivory hair with roots
Slink hands (elegant and casual)

No comments: