Thursday, September 13, 2012

Petite Seats

I've been on a bit of a decorating binge in my and Shay's amazing little cottage from LAQ :) I wanted to pass these little gems on to my petites fans so here are a few!

First... I LOOOVE music!  So I asked Shay to make me a lil mesh guitar and set about to making a stool for my performances ;).  I added animations including 4 sits (1 is more of a lean) and then a flute animation and guitar animation.... the result... the uber cute Musicians Stool.

I made two versions, one if a rough hewn natural wood and the other is a beat up white washed stool for our cottage :)
 
The Musicians stool in natural rough hewn wood includes 6 anims: 1 lean, 3 sits, 1 guitar playing, and 1 flute anim.  Instruments are given to the sitters inventory.  The guitar is mesh, the flute is sculpty.  The stool is low lag scripted and only 1 land impact!  YAY!

Here shown in the white wash finish, perfect for my little cottage!
Rug not included (Gatherings Petite Bloggers Rug)
 
 
The details:
Avatar: Yabusaka petites mesh avatar 1
Hair: Truth Nora in espresso... heavily modified, including hat texture
Clothing: Gatherings , not yet released ;)
Shoes:  Gatherings Petite Boho Sandals (not yet released!... but soooon!)
 
 
Oh, a little while back I released The Weathered Wood Deck Set some deck furniture for petites too!  Super cute and low prim, loaded with animations too!  Available in a ton of weathered colors!
 

The Weathered Wood Deck set includes 2 copy chairs with 20 animations including unisex, male and female anims.  Each chair is copy and is only 1 Land Impact (LI)!  The little petite planter is also included (1LI), and 2 versions of the table (plain is shown) both with table drape (3LI) and without (1LI). The blue version I designed for my deck and yard :D.





 
The Yellow set made me think of all things sunny and therefore is currently available in Gatherings Petites Store for 50% off!  Hurry though... it won't last!
 
 

No comments: