Sunday, January 26, 2014

My Rockabilly Sweetheart

More vintage flair and a little rockabilly thrown in with fun textures culminated in The Rockabilly Sweetheart Vintage dresses from Gatherings now at Lubbly Jubblies!
Rockabilly Sweetheart in Red Cherry is exclusive at Lubbly Jubblies and only 100L! Thank my blogger group for choosing it ;-)  These vintage dresses come with dress, optional ruffle and optional implant appliers of course ;)

Also available in Pink Winged Skullies (my personal fav), Pink Plaid Skullies and Red Red Rose! All at Lubbly Jubblies in time to give your sweetheart to a little Valentine's sweetness.  Mid February find them at Gatherings mainstore!

Speaking of Rockabilly... coming soon Enchanted Rockabilly.. an incredibly creative hunt. I have Jane Porter- aka Jane of the Jungle :D I think you are going to love it!



No comments: