Thursday, August 1, 2013

Gatherings School's You ;)

I am sooo excited to show you this new School Girl Outfit! I spent alot of time on this one but am sooo happy with it! So check it out!

Gatherings School Girl Outfit is available for the August round of Bewbapalooza! Just in time for your back to school shopping ;)

Live out your fantasies or just be adorable and sexy!

Includes sweater with built in tiny button up on multiple layers with sculpted sleeves and collar (there is also an implant friendly layer so no show through!), and appliers for Lolas! Tango, Lush and B-Busty.

The tie and shoes are unrigged mesh (copy/mod). The Mesh School Girl pleated skirt is in 5 standard sizes. Just touch the vendor for a skirt demo :-). Available in 5 color combinations (pssst check out the raspberry and blue at Bewba... Big BIG sale... shhhh ... tell everyone! hehe)

Check it out at Bewba! maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Calista/133/122/21

It will be available at Gatherings Mainstore with some add on skirt options starting next week!

What I am wearing:
Gatherings School Girl Outfit (Red/Khaki)
Spanked Skin with Lolas! Tango implants
Sexy Mamas Hud controlled nails (I should mention these more often!  They are my 'go to' nails!)
Ploom Raichu hair (Blondes pack) Hair Fair 2013

A little Lumipro fun prior to the ad photoshoot... have I mentioned I LOVE Lumipro!?  LOL

No comments: