Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Cora- Simple elegance, refined details

Gatherings Mesh Cora Gown features a drop waist with a slightly flaired skirt. Available in multiple hues and fabrics, chose from Red, Midnight, Ash, Teal, Purple, Green, and Bruised. Includes appliers as listed including Lolas!Tango and mesh in 5 standard sizes with an implant friendly version included with a special 'cut out' so as not to interfere with your abundant cleavage ;).

Available at Gatherings  mainstore.

So I have to mention, although I made jewelry for a version of this gown that is yet unreleased, I kept eyeing jewelry from GeWunjo on the marketplace. I am so happy with the purchases and am thankful that they offer demos too! If it weren't for that I wouldn't have spent the Lindens, cause once I tried a dozen different designs I was hooked... I simply loved them all! I held back and only purchased 4 pieces, but I will be back for more!

What I am wearing:
Gatherings Mesh Cora Gown in Red
Lelutka- Magdelin (Browns Pack)
GwWunjo Rubia Necklace and Earrings


No comments: