Friday, December 20, 2013

All the Trimmings

Tis the Season to Deck the Hall and Trim the Tree! And with this trio you cannot go wrong!

Dancing Under the Star

I was definitely feeling festive when I did this fun photoshoot! Christmas is my favortie time of the year!  I put myself in a new Gatherings Designs Vintage SweetHeart Dress to invoke the Holiday Spirit. It has an optional skirt ruffle and of course implant appliers. My friend Forrest is in a new black pinstripe suit from Freya's Ironworks with the black shirt option (there are multiple options!) to slide the scale between a little vintage and a bit of bad boy ;).

The tree is an amazing find from LAQ which comes in 7 different textures, it is an incredilbe 3LI (4 as shown cause i wanted it a bit larger) with so much detail how can you go wrong?  Gifties and stuffs are included.  Makes me wanna do a little happy dance and smooch under the tree! 

The hair is a new find from D!va called Ruri.  Shoes are from League (t-bar), slink compatible and simply lovely.  I got the fat pack.. half of my Shoetopia budget! LOL

Where can you find the men's suit?  Freya's Ironworks in Okeanides, the same sim as Gatherings & Spanked mainstores!
Lumipro was used for all of these pictures to add a broad spotlight and shadowing with the use of a projector as well as soft golden lights around the face for a soft glow.


What I am wearing:
Gatherings Vintage SweetHeart Dress in Red Candy Cane (6 holiday patterns available)
Hair: D!va Ruri, (type B moonstone)
Shoes/feet: Slink mid feet with League T-Bar shoes (red).. I bought the fullpack at Shoetopia ;)
Tree: LAQ Christmas tree 

What Forrest is wearing:
FIW Black Pinstripe Suit (with black shirt/white tie option) I seriously LOVE these suits. Go grab one for your man! They are giftable ;)

No comments: